Sierra Wood Stoves
For more than 30 years Sierra Wood Stoves have provided engineering excellence, exceptional value, and versatility. With new EPA regulations taking effect 2015 the original designs including the 8000TEC (2.1 Gram/hr) and 4700TE (2.4 Gram/hr) are approved. These heavy duty stoves are made in USA using 1/4” plate steel and Stainless Steel Combustor components. Two piece cast iron door frame and heavy ceramic glass will offer years of service.
The versatile Sierra 8000TEC can be installed as either a free-standing stove or as a hearthstove in front of a masonry fireplace. This long burning catalytic stove features both front and side loading doors, interchangable top or rear flue outlets, ash pan, iron grate, glass air wash system, and will accept up to 28” wood. Options include gold or brushed nickel plated door, high output blower, and fireplace cover kit.
This is one of the most unique wood stoves available in the market today – and only from Sierra Products!Three Door Styles
- Colors: Classic Metallic Black, Satin Nickel Finish, 14K Gold Finish
- Variable Speed Blower
- Exceptional value and performance
- Large Firebox for long burn time
- Simple air control
- Ash Removal System
- Heavy Duty Construction
- Wide variety of installations
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Dimensions (h-w-d): 27x33x16 1/2”
- Weight: 433 lbs
- Flue Size: 6”
- Top of Flue: 24” rear, 27” top
- Clearacne to combustibles (1): Side 18”, Rear 26”
- Min. Flue Draft: .06 wc.
- Wood Size: 28”
- BTU Output: 35,900
- Sq/Ft Heated (2): 2000-2500
- (1) Reduced clearances may apply with optional heat shields and double wall pipe.
- (2) Actual heat output and space heated is determined by: climate, home construction, species and moisture content of wood. Check with your dealer for further information.
Please see brochure link for installation specifications & color samples: Sierra Woodstove Brochure